A second video blog about our vacation in Toronto
The Pacific Mall Toronto, Ontario
One of my favorite places to go in Toronto is the Pacific Mall.
It’s just different. The Pacific Mall is not like the typical large mall we have here in the U.S. The individual shops are small but there are lots of them. The idea seems to work fairly well as I did not notice any empty stores, although I am sure that some shops rent more than one space.
What will you find at the Pacific Mall?
- Women’s clothing
- Women’s accessories
- DVDs -Asian and popular
- Cell phone shops from providers
- Independent cell phone dealers with unlocked cell phone
- Hair salons
- Video arcade
- Asian restaurants
- Karaoke bar
- and more
Keep in mind, everything has an Asian touch to it. It is an Asian mall after all.
My top 5 list of things to see or do at the Pacific Mall Toronto
- Watch one of the events on the stages (especially on weekends).
- Have a Chinese waffle for a snack
- Order a lunch of handmade noodles and watch them made at Sun’s Kitchen (A great show to watch even if you’re not hungry)
I really enjoy the Pacific Mall and make it a point to get there every time I visit Toronto.
I wish malls in Wisconsin would take a look at the Pacific Mall.
I find it odd that one mall in Milwaukee has gone from being an indoor mall to nearly a completely outdoor mall. Maybe nice on a few days, but who wants to go from shop to shop outdoors during winter in Wisconsin when the temperature can be very far below freezing?